Join our LinkedIn discussion group for the latest updates in the Canadian Cloud
Advance your organization and participate in the evolution and adoption of cloud computing within Canada. The cCc is a national vendor-neutral association providing an educational forum for cloud computing thought leaders, policy makers and industry advocates.
cCc is seeking a diverse membership of vendors, government, business users, service providers, researchers and policy makers to collaborate on the accelerated adoption of cloud computing in Canada. Membership is open to all organizations and individuals.
If you are:
· Interested in cloud computing best practices and standards;
· Seeking current cloud computing educational resources;
· Wanting to network and collaborate with the Canadian cloud computing community;
· Looking for early foresight, into the latest Canadian cloud computing business strategies and directions.
Then you will want to join cCc. Your membership gives you access to cCc’s community, resources and opportunities.
cCc membership benefits includes:
· Lead or contribute to evolving the Canadian cloud computing ecosystem;
· Expand your organization’s cloud computing advantage by actively participating in cCc Working Groups and national conferences;
· Access to cCc’s cloud computing resources;
· Increase your organization’s presence by having a membership listing on the cCc website.
cCc offers the following types of memberships:
· Voting Corporate and Individual Memberships– For organizations/individuals wanting to take an active leading role in cCc activities, including Working Groups;
· Non-Voting Corporate/Individual Membership – For organizations/individuals looking to participate in cCc activities, including Working Groups.
For a detailed list of cCc current membership benefits, levels and pricing, please click here.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the cCc.
If you have questions concerning cCc membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org